Best misting fans
First of all, I want you all to know that I am not living under a rock. You will find out why I had to tell you that. I just do not go out much, and that is why I came in contact with a misting fan for the first time about 2 years ago. I know now that they have been around for longer, but I just did not pay any attention or did not see one in action until I went out to an outdoor bar 2 years ago.
A misting fan is just like a regular fan. The only difference is that along with the cooling air that you are getting, you also get humid air thanks to a humidifying system built in the said fan. It is an excellent way to stay cool in the hot summer days. I find it impressive, and I since learned that not only restaurants and bars use this, but regular people.
What are the benefits of a misting fan?
Ever since I found out about misting fans, I did some research, and apparently, they are more commonly used than I thought. People buy and use them for various reasons, which is why I felt that it is a good idea to share some of the advantages of owning a misting fan.
- It can help you cool down in the summer – this is the obvious reason why people buy a misting fan. If you are not doing well with air conditioning systems, like a lot of people I know, a misting fan is an excellent alternative. You get all the benefits of a cooling system without the horror of getting a cold afterward. Of course, a misting fan is not as efficient as an air conditioning unit, but it is the next best thing.
- It keeps the air humid if you use it indoors – a simple humidifier in the hot summer days does not suffice. That is why a misting fan is better I that case. In areas where the air is dry, people invest in humidifiers so that they can maintain their health and well-being. That can be achieved with a misting fan as well.
- It keeps your children cool – children are senior citizens are the ones who suffer the most during a heat wave. That is why they need to stay protected from that during the summer. A misting fan is a great way to prevent them from suffering a heat stroke.
- Your pets will be happy as well – if you have pets, then you probably know that they suffer as well during high-temperature days. Especially dogs with a short muzzle, such as English bulldogs, French bulldogs, pugs, boxers, and so on. Some breeds do not take the heat well because they are not designed to. If you purchase a misting fan and put it out on the porch, they too will be protected against a heat stroke. It is a way to keep them healthy as well.
Types of misting fans
As you can imagine, there is more than one type of misting fans. People use them for different purposes, so it is only natural that they differ in design. Here are the most commonly used fans:
The hand-held misting fans
I used to believe that only people in crowded buses had those, but apparently, they are misting fans now, and everyone used them. They come in handy especially if you go to sports even, outdoor theatre, festivals, concerts, and so on. These models usually come with rechargeable batteries that can be charged using a USB cable. Pretty neat, right?
Outdoor misting fans
Most of the times, these models are pretty large and not portable. They are used by restaurants or bars, and they put them out on the terrace. They can have different water supplies. While some have water tanks, other models can be hooked to a permanent water supply. The latter is more efficient because you do not have to refill the tank whenever it goes empty. These models can also be used at home on the porch, or in the backyard.
These misting fans are equipped with a clip that allows you to mount them wherever you think is necessary. A lot of mothers use this type to clip it on their child’s stroller, while others like to put it in their car or at their place of work. Just be careful if you have a computer on your desk. The water may render it useless, even if it is in small quantities.
How too choose the best misting fan?
Before you make a purchase, just make sure that you buy the item you need. Buying a random product cannot be good for you, which is why it is best if you consider the next few factors before you hit the buy button.
- Type – decide where you want to place the misting fan. As I previously said, every purpose has its own misting fan. There is no point in buying an outdoor misting fan if you do not spend time outdoors, just as you cannot buy a clip-on misting fan if you have no place to clip it (as in you do not find it necessary).
- Construction – this part is a bit tricky because usually, you want a fan made of metal. It is more durable than plastic. However, misting fans have the water involved, and unless you find a misting fan made of stainless steel, there is no point in trying something else. That is why you need to go for a misting fan made of durable plastic. That way the water does not affect its integrity (corrosion,) but it is reliable enough not to break the first time it falls.
- Power supply – my guess is that you will not find an outdoor misting fan powered by batteries, but portable models are battery-powered. The battery’s lifespan is a factor you need to consider. Also, if you could go for a model that it rechargeable, that would be even better.
- Adjustability – this applies mostly to outdoor misting fans. If you want, you can buy a model that has adjustable height. Also, an oscillating head is a must for more coverage.
- Water supply – while most misting fans use the water that you put in a tank, some models (outdoor models,) can be hooked to a water pipe. That makes your job easier because you do not have to worry that the tank is empty and need to refill it.
What are the best misting fans?
If you are looking for the best misting fan, you have come to the right place. I have searched and found three models that I think you will like. They each represent one of the types mentioned above. If you do not want them, you can also go for other models. Just make sure that you read some misting fans reviews online to make sure that you buy a high-quality product.
Welltop Mini Hand Held Misting Fan
I decided to start with this one because it is a model that everyone would appreciate. I bought it myself last year, and it is pretty great for such a small device. It is portable, lightweight, and very convenient to carry around. I am telling you that it does wonders for you when you rid the subway in the summer.
It comes with a small water bottle that fits in the 20 ml tank. You fill the tank at home, and you take the full bottle with you just in case you run out. And trust me, you run out. However, you can do something else. If you are a woman that cares about her makeup, you can fill the tank with thermal water. It cools you down, but it is great for your facial skin as well.
The Welltop mini misting fan is rechargeable with a USB cord. If the battery is empty, I charge it with a powerbank if I am not at home. Works great. The rechargeable battery lasts long enough, and the device has 3 speeds and 2 modes of spraying. I am delighted with it. It feels sturdy and is not made of cheap plastic. It is efficient, and it has the ability to give you some cooling time. I think you will like it just as much as I do.
NewAir AF-520B Oscillating Outdoor Misting Fan
This particular model is an outdoor misting fan, just as the title suggests. You can put it on the patio, in your backyard, in a gazebo, or wherever else you find it necessary. This is the kind of misting fans restaurants and bars use to put outdoors to keep their clients cool. It is an efficient model that I think you will find most useful during hot summer days when you want to stay outside.
The NewAir misting fan has a durable construction. It can resist the elements just fine, but I would not let it in the rain for too long. It can keep cool a surface of up to 500 square feet, which is pretty good for a fan. The fact that the head oscillates is a huge selling point because it provides more coverage.
This misting fan is very easy to use. The controls are precise and user-friendly. You can adjust the height of the fan, and you can tilt the head and lock it in place if you want to cool down a particular location, like your hammock, for example. As a water source, the fan uses a permanent supply, like a hose in your garden. It is simple to hook up, and you can control the water pressure.
Weinas Battery-Operated Clip-On Misting Fan
Last but not least, this is another misting fan that I think you will enjoy. As the title suggests, it is a clip-on misting fan that you can mount on everything you can. You can use it on your baby’s stroller, when you run on the treadmill, at the office, in your car, when you go camping, and even when you are traveling. It is a versatile model that will supply a cold breeze wherever you may go.
The clip-on misting fan from Weinas runs on a rechargeable battery. That, together with the fact that the fan is lightweight, makes it portable and easy to carry anywhere. You can recharge the lithium battery using a USB cable, and if you have to, you can use a power bank.
The Weinas misting fan has multiple modes, and it can rotate 360 degrees both horizontally and vertically. It is very easy to use because it has a single button that helps you switch through the modes. It has a sturdy construction, and it is quite dependable for such a small item. I am sure you are going to love it.
I like all three products, and if it were up to me, I would buy the other two as well. I am quite satisfied with my mini handheld misting fan, but if I were to choose between the three, I would go with the NewAir AF-520B Oscillating Outdoor Misting Fan. It is already on my wishlist, and it will feel great to sit on a bench in my backyard with that in my face during the summer. My dog will love it too. I think this model is one of the best misting fans you can find in this price range.
Finding the best misting fan is not the most challenging task. You just need to pay attention to what you are buying and make sure that you know what you want. One of the models above it is sure to satisfy your needs whether you are on the go, in your backyard, or at the gym. You just have to pick one. Or just buy them all. Click here to buy on Amazon
- The Definitive Solution for Best Portable Misting Fan That You Can Find Out About Today
- Fans That Spray Water Mist: No Longer a Mystery
- Outrageous Fan with Water Mist Tips
- The Most Disregarded Fact Regarding Personal Fan Mister Exposed
- Outside Misters Secrets
- The Upside to Holmes Misting Fan
- What Absolutely Everyone Is Saying About Portable Misting System
- Un-Answered Questions Into Outdoor Cooling System Uncovered
- The Pain of Outdoor Misting System
- Outdoor Fan Mister Options
- The Newly Leaked Secrets to Outdoor Fan with Mister Discovered
- The Outdoor Oscillating Fan Game
- Things You Should Know About Water Spray Fan
- New Questions About Best Outdoor Misting Fan Answered and Why You Must Read Every Word of This Report
- Unbiased Report Exposes the Unanswered Questions on Spray Fan
- Characteristics of Cool Mist Fan
- What Everybody Else Does When It Comes to Mist Fans for Sale and What You Need to Do Different
- Lasko Misting Fan Options
- The Fight Against Indoor Misting Fan
- Ruthless Handheld Misting Fan Strategies Exploited
- The Number One Question You Must Ask for Fan Misters
- A Guide to Portable Misters
- The Battle Over Outdoor Cooling Fans and How to Win It
- The Little-Known Secrets to Personal Misting Fan
- Fan with Mister: No Longer a Mystery
- Outrageous Mist Fan Price Tips
- Top Choices of Portable Misting Fan
- The Ultimate Outdoor Misters Trick
- The Fight Against Mister Fans
- Get the Scoop on Portable Mister Before You’re Too Late
- The Demise of Outdoor Mister
- The Nuiances of Water Misting Fan
- The True Meaning of Fan Mister
- Top Outdoor Misting Fan Choices
- The Misting Fan Stories